BLANCHWORTH CARE was founded in 1983 by the Registered Provider Sally Roberts.
Blanchworth Care now manage:
- 6 care homes and care homes with nursing
- An Assisted Living Housing scheme
The core business remains focused on residential care with its 160 registered beds. Combining high quality nursing and care staff with a choice of elegant community care centres.
Blanchworth services include:
- Residential and nursing care for Adults and older people
- Special care for sufferers of Alzheimer's Disease, dementia and other older mental health conditions
- Palliative care
- Post hospital convalescence and rehabilitation/intermediate care
- Long and short term respite care.
A comprehensive individual care programme, covering all aspects of health, social care and well-being, is continuously monitored, updated, discussed and agreed, with each service user, their families and carers, to ensure a partnership of care.
All homes are run by a full-time General or Nurse Manager. They are supported by a team of fully qualified nurses, carers and ancillary staff that ensure care is provided 24 hours a day as required.
At Blanchworth our philosophy of care is based on the following principles - Choice, dignity, privacy, individual rights, independence and fulfilment.